SPOON x Ello Collab
SPOON x Ello Collab
SPOON & ELLO HAVE TEAMED UP TO BRING YOU CONTENT AT THE NEXUS OF FASHION & ART. GO TO ELLO.CO/SPOONXELLO FOR CURATED IMAGES, ART AND EXPOSÉS THAT TELL THE STORY OF WHERE FASHION INFLUENCES ART AND VICE VERSA, AND TO LEARN OF REAL WORLD FASHION MEETS ART EVENTS & OPPORTUNITIES.
THE WORK ON THE FOLLOWING PAGES REPRESENTS NINE EMERGING ARTISTS DISCOVERED AS PART OF THE SPOON X ELLO PARIS FASHION WEEK COMPETITION. OVER 1,200 ARTISTS SUBMITTED WORK.
WE HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY.
WHAT IS ELLO?
Ello is The Creators Network – a virtual community and ecosystem for creators interested in doing more than simply making a living – rather, having a good living through their creative work and ideas. This includes people who appreciate craftsmanship, the arts, design, etc., and values aligned publications and brands that want to more genuinely connect with and support creators and creativity.
Because our mission is to help support creators everywhere, to build the platform where people who live their creative passions don’t have to choose between starving artist and the 1%. We are doing this by product choices that always put the rst dollar in creators’ pockets. We see Ello as the path for the worlds independent creators to have a middle class life through their creativity.
THE REAL VALUE
The real value of Ello is fully a developed ecosystem for creators, their audience, brands and publications to participate in the following six ways:
– Build audience, reputation, and more meaningful connections among creators, brands and publications
– Get featured in art/design exhibitions, earn arts grants and have your work and ideas promoted in Ello Creators Network productions – Sell your work and ideas. Buy great work and support creativity
– Get hired to do what you love. Allow brands and publications to nd emerging talent
– Find the right professional development to grow a creative career.
– Collaborate with other talented people
Follow us on Ello.co
*** SPOON is an ad-free magazine we rely only on our readers orders for publishing our contents